Indexer Feedback System - Blacklisted Items

Oznzb’s has some new functionality that supports feedback on each download. The good news is that Sonarr is automagically blacklisting bad downloads and seeking alternatives. The bad news is that they are blacklisted so quickly that I never get the time to provide feedback via SABnzbd before Sonarr kills the download out of the queue. It would make a huge amount of sense to me if there was an option to automatically provide negative feedback to Oznzb and other sites that begin supporting this functionality any time a download is blacklisted in Sonarr.

OZNZB has supported this for a couple years now, but it hasn’t caught on anywhere else that I’ve heard of.

I believe there is a benefit to the download client reporting this because it could potentially pass information on about which servers it tried (not sure if it does), which Sonarr wouldn’t have.

If you want to submit feedback you can tell Sonarr not to remove failed downloads from the client and you could submit that feedback through SAB, we don’t have any plans to support that feature on OZNZB though at this time.

I have that feature active in SABnzbd and it is providing feedback to OZnzb automatically. As Markus indicated Sonarr isn’t actually downloading anything (including the NZB itself) so it makes more sense for the downloader to handle the feedback to OZnzb.

If you are using SABnzbd you can see in the image below the configuration section called “Indexing” which has the OZnzbd integration.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.