Increase Size Limit

I’d like to see the file size limit be increased from what appears to be 11.69gb to something higher. Right now 11.69 skips some legitimate releases, but unlimited is pulling ridiculous files of 70gb or higher.

There needs to be a way to target files in between… especially with 4k becoming more popular.

You could (on the develop branch, not sure if it’s in master yet) set the global Indexers -> Maximum Size option, in combination with Unlimited on the qualities that you expect to be above 11.69gb sometimes.
E.g. set Bluray-2160p to unlimited, and the Maximum Size option to 15gb.

Interesting, I haven’t see this so will check out the development branch. Its not quite being able to set each quality individually but its something.

For example: 50gb or higher might be “ok” for 4k… but for BluRay it seems high to me. I’d like to set BluRay to around 30gb but allow 4k to be unlimited.

Maybe you could edit the table in sonarr’s database to change the limits for individual qualities, but ymmv, at your own risk, etc
I’m not sure if sonarr would be able to handle that, or how the GUI will respond to it.

I know the devs have talked about revamping the quality sliders, so this issue may or may not be addressed in v3, which is coming Soon™:wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.