Incorrect Title Parsing

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.8.0
((Debug logs)):
https://p.teknik.io/yXalv
Description of issue:
While trying to set up Sonarr with the AnimeBytes RSS feed, I realized that my series weren’t downloading after some searching with trace logging, I found this message:
17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|Parser|Parsing string 'Little Witch Academia - TV Series [2017] :: Web | MKV | h264 10-bit | 720p | AAC | Softsubs (Asenshi) | Episode 12 | Freeleech' 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Trace|Parser|^(?<title>.+?)[-_. ](?:Episode)(?:[-_. ]+(?<absoluteepisode>(?<!\d+)\d{2,3}(?!\d+)))+(?:_|-|\s|\.)*?(?<hash>\[.{8}\])?(?:$|\.)? 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|Parser|Episode Parsed. Little Witch Academia - TV Series Web MKV 10-bit AAC Softsubs (Asenshi) - 012 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|Parser|Language parsed: English 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|QualityParser|Trying to parse quality for Little Witch Academia - TV Series [2017] :: Web | MKV | h264 10-bit | 720p | AAC | Softsubs (Asenshi) | Episode 12 | Freeleech 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|Parser|Quality parsed: HDTV-720p v1 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|Parser|Release Group parsed: bit 17-3-27 08:05:35.7|Debug|ParsingService|No matching series Little Witch Academia - TV Series Web MKV 10-bit AAC Softsubs (Asenshi)
It looks to me that the Sonarr parser is getting an incorrect title from the RSS feed. Is there anything I should do to fix this (or is there any way to configure Sonarr’s regex filter?)

A side note: If possible, I’d also like a way to specify the sub-group. Since Asenshi releases before eraser, it isn’t a problem right now, but since the Release Group parsing is also incorrect, it would be nice to have a fix for that as well.

The format: Little Witch Academia - TV Series [2017] :: Web | MKV | h264 10-bit | 720p | AAC | Softsubs (Asenshi) | Episode 12 | Freeleech is not supported, Sonarr expects the release title to be similar to [Asenshi] Little Witch Academia - 12 [DF9B2258].mkv

AnimeBytes’ custom release format is not something Sonarr will support.

Hmm. The actual downloaded files use that format, but the torrent titles do not. Any suggestions on a way of reformatting AnimeBytes’ RSS feed into something Sonarr can parse? Can Sonarr, for instance, read an RSS feed from a local filesystem? (I plan to write a script that will download the RSS feed every 15 minutes and simply use some XML editing library to parse it.)

Can you post an “ideal” RSS feed that Sonarr would parse? With quality, codec, etc.

Nyaa’s is pretty standard: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss

Here’s my result: https://p.teknik.io/Nwnh7
It’s just a simple CoffeeScript thing I whipped together. It depends on express, request, and elementtree (all of which, as well as CoffeeScript, are on npm.)

EDIT: Reset my passkey :wink:
EDIT 2: Fixed some random bugs

I think that contains your private API key, which you should reset if that’s the case, but otherwise :thumbsup:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.