Importing upgrade of exact same quality

I’ll try and dig through logs to find when Sonarr processed this, but for starters has anyone seen this behavior? I’m finding it more and more and its typically when watching a crappy file (no sound, out of sync etc) I find that it was replaced episode that shouldn’t have been replaced.

20-5-31 15:28:35.7|Info|RecycleBinProvider|Recycling Bin has not been configured, deleting permanently. /videos/TV Shows/Shared/Magnum P.I/Season 2/Magnum.P.I.S02E20.HDTV-720p.mkv

This is the only log referencing the episode/file etc.
Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5344

theres no grab event, just an import that replaced it. whats the info icon (?) say for the top (import) event?

from that screenshot it does look like either a manual import overwrote it, or possibly a manual download and sonarr just imported it.

anything in the logs?

There isn’t a grab doh! I just needed someone else to say it and now it makes perfect sense. I went back and validated that I sent the file through handbrake automation (handbrake log matches file) to compress the episode (do that manually from time to time for file sizes when they get bigger than a gig).

Thanks rhom you saved me a crap ton of digging through Sonarr backup logs and such today!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.