Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible x

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182
Debug logs:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ywmF6myXiJWnD14ICEotsGKiUW02TvSs/view?usp=share_link
Description of issue:
Hello. I’m facing a problem and I need help.
Here’s the thing: I set up a server with three disks, installed OpenMediaVault on it and used MergerFS to unite the three disks into a single volume that I called “volume”. I created two users (docker and sandro) and a group to house them (omv-users). “docker” is also in the “docker” and “users” groups. “sandro” is also in the “users” group. I created the shared folders “TV Shows” and Downloads" inside “volume”. I changed the permissions of these folders so that they belonged to the “docker” owner and allowed everyone in the “omv-users” group to be able to change their content.
I installed Deluge via Docker and referenced the /srv/mergerfs/volume/Downloads folder to the /downloads volume. I configured it to move the complete downloads to the /srv/mergerfs/volume/Downloads/completos folder. I installed Sonarr, also via Docker, and referenced the folders /srv/mergerfs/volume/TV_Shows to /tv and /srv/mergerfs/volume/Downloads/completos to /downloads.

I can add the series, do searches, Deluge downloads them and moves them to the /srv/mergerfs/volume/Downloads/completos folder but Sonarr cannot move them, it shows that the folder does not exist or is inaccessible. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?

Solved. The volume mapped by Deluge is /downloads but it moves the complete files to /downloads/completos. I had set Sonarr to monitor only the /downloads folder. I thought he did the search in subfolders too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.