Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

Hi All,

I have just setup Sonarr in the following way and am having some issues.

I have 2x servers, one with Sonarr installed and one with Transmission. I have a VPN Between the two and an NFS mount to the transmission download directory. I have setup a remote path mapping over the vpn ip address to change the remote path to the nfs mount path. However i am getting the following error when importing:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/seedbox/Downloads/sonarr/

the way i understand it, sonar should be using the remote mapping to change /home/seedbox/Downloads to be /mnt/nfs/seedbox/Downloads

Please help me with resolving this as the system works flawlessly except for this one issue.

Thanks in advance
Steve

Take a look at your remote path mapping and make sure the host field matches the host field used for deluge. Also make sure the remote path mapping was set the correct way (local and remote paths are relative to Sonarr).

1 Like

that has worked thanks! I didntrealise the remote path had to match the transmission address. i was using the VPN IP on one and the public address on the other :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.