Import failed, folder listed twice in path

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Debug logs:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: V:\Downloads\Adventure.Time.S07E36.The.Music.Hole.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-NTb[rarbg]\Adventure.Time.S07E36.The.Music.Hole.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-NTb[rartv]

Description of issue:
Yet another Import failed issue, but the issue I’m having is a bit weird. Permission and everything are ok, but for some reason when Sonarr tries to grab the file to import looks in the wrong path.
Specifically it downlaods in V:\Downloads\folderName\ (correctly) but then tries to grab the file from V:\Downloads\folderName\torrentName\ that of course does not exists.
Any idea on why is this happening?

If it changes anything the PC is part of a domain and the folders the files gets imported to is a shared folder on another server (Sonarr has acces and can rename and create file in it just fine)

Edit: I noticed the path was not the same folder name twice, but it’s Vuze’s correct download path followed by the torrent name.

Looking in the support forum it appears the issue is Vuze using the torrent name in the metadata as folder instead of the releasename as the download folder and then Sonarr adding the torrent name it gets from Vuze to the downloadDir if the latter does not contain the first, and since in rarbg they are different (one ends with rarbg and the other with rarTV).

It appears it’s something that has already been reported ( Sonarr is not reading correct path from torrent downloads, works for some but not all ) but I have not found in the forums any way to fix it.

Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.