Import Failed Error

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
I’m having an issue with Sonarr not copying all the files over in a downloaded folder. I have Sonarr running on my local server and Deluge on a seedbox. I’m also using Syncthing to move the data from the speedbox to my local server.

What’s happening i as an example, I dowloaded Space Force Season 1. Sonarr is only copying two episodes from the downloaded folder on my local server even thought there are about 10 episodes. when I check the debug I see the following error below. This happens whenever there is more than one episode. I’m not sure if the issue is Sonarr trying to grab the files as they are still being copied to the synched folder…

0-5-29 14:08:31.0|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Seedbox_Downloads/Space.Force.S01.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG
20-5-29 14:09:58.7|Debug|X509CertificateValidationPolicy|Certificate validation for https://85.17.64.50/deluge/json failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors.

Not sure exactly what that means.
Attached is a link to the debug file and other log file
Debug - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXU_vacG06jGtQtiDd24mpsW7EDIPC4_/view?usp=sharing
Log - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ygkwPnYfjlHGD_9VhV3k0L1p5HOK0xSs/view?usp=sharing

Assistance would be appreciated.

Probably sonarr starts importing while files are still being synced.
Sync to a local folder that sonarr can’t see, then move files into the folder sonarr expects. All on the same volume so the final move is instant.

I’d worry about incomplete files that now ended up in your series folders if I was you…

There are no incomplete files in my folders. I tried changing the path it looks for on my local server by removing the remote path mapping and changing the folder in the docker to a different folder but that didn’t work because it’s now giving me an error that the completed folder for deluge on the seedbox is not avialable.

If I leave all back as it was, and then do a manual import from sonarr pointing to the folder that gave me an error, it imports/copies the files to the final destination folders no problem.

I honestly don’t know what to do. Prior to using the seedbox, I didn’t have any issues. I’d hate to get rid of the seedbox and go back to not using it

I could really use some help getting this figured out.
Here are my mappings.
On my unraid server I have linuxserver/sonarr installed with the following
Container Path: /dev/rtc = /dev/rtc
Container Path: /tv = /mnt/disks/UNASSNDisk/Media/TV Shows/
Container Path: /data = /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/ (DELUGETorrents is the name of my unassigned disk) - below this there’s a folder called Seedbox_Downloads

In Sonarr webgui I have a Remote Path Mappings
Host = IP of my seedbox - Remote Path = /home/user/Completed/ - Local Path = /data/Seedbox_Downloads/

In Deluge which is sitting on my seedbox completed files to go /home/user/Completed

Syncthing copies files from /home/user/Completed on the seedbox to /Seedbox_Downloads/ folder on my local server.

So what am I doing wrong?

I did a bit more investigation on this and added a new series and watched everything that was happening. Everything worked fine until I saw syncthing copying the file from the seedbox to my server. While it was still synching, Sonarr tried to copy the file and that’s when I saw the error pop up in the log.

I’m not sure how to get around this. I tried pointing sonaar to another folder and moving the files there when the synching was completed. But ran into errors. Not sure what exactly I would need to change…do I just change the remote path?

Is there a way to have Sonarr exclude certain file names? WHen synching Syncthing names the files .sync*.…it would be nice if there was a way to tell sonarr to not copy files that match .sync.*…

That’s exactly what you need to do. What errors did you get with that? The goal is get Sonarr to see nothing until all files are available for import.

Sonarr will ignore non-video files. so changing the extension will work.

I got it to work. I now have Sonarr looking at a different folder than the synched one. I have a script that runs each hour that grabs all files from the synched folder and moves them to the one Sonarr is watching. Sonarr than grabs them and imports.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.