Import failed by Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.0.1
((Debug logs)): Attached https://pastebin.com/VNFKeWws
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I’ve noticed in the last few weeks that Sonarr is grabbing downloads but for some reason they aren’t transferring over any more. I have’t changed any settings at all but it keeps complaining with things like:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/media/usenet/completed/American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E02.REAL.720p.WEB.x264-TBS

Couldn't import episode /home/media/usenet/completed/American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E02.REAL.1080p.WEB.h264-TBS-Obfuscated/American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E02.REAL.1080p.WEB.h264-TBS-Obfuscated.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

I can’t workout why it has suddenly stopped working. So I am hoping someone might be able to assist

Well, does t hat file exist? And have you checked the permissions?

Yep the file exists and the permissions on that one are 777. It seems to be having real issues with American Ninja Warrior.

And the directory permissions and it’s parents, etc etc?

It has nothing to do with the series itself.

I’ve just tried changing some of the higher up directories to be owned by sonarr

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.