I think my sonarr database is corrupt, how do I tell if it is? And how do I fix it?


#1

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.12.0.226

OS: Unraid 6.5.1

Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)

Description of issue: On the advanced view in docker I clicked on the log and it is full of this:

[v2.0.0.5163] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): attempt to write a readonly database
attempt to write a readonly database
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x00083] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x0003c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0016b] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0
at Marr.Data.QGen.InsertQueryBuilder1[T].Execute () [0x00046] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\Marr.Data\QGen\InsertQueryBuilder.cs:140 at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Insert[T] (T entity) [0x0005d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:728 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository1[TModel].Insert (TModel model) [0x0002d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:111
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x0013d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:82
at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger)
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push (System.String commandName, System.Nullable`1[T] lastExecutionTime, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x000b7] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:95
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x00043] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:42
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x0000f] in <71d8ad678db34313b7f718a414dfcb25>:0
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () [0x00010] in <71d8ad678db34313b7f718a414dfcb25>:0

[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

Throughout most of the file, I have tried to enable debugging mode inside sonarr but it wouldn’t let me save the setting.

Edit:
Someone at unraid forums helped me work out the issue and it was to do with my permissions, got it working now


#2

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.