Huge problems since latest update

I have huge problems since the latest update!
I’m using Sonarr together with NZBGet and since the update NZBGet downloads my shows, but apparently deletes them right after unpacking - they only show up in then NZBGet history once I click on “hidden”.
I can watch the download, everything is there until it was unpacked.
I did not have any problems before the Sonarr update last week.
Did anything change in the post-processing that might have screwed up my setup?
Any hints would be highly appreciated.

Please let me know if you need any kind of logfiles.
I was not able to find any indicators what causes this in the logfiles of either, Sonarr and NZBget

Prolly a pp-script in nzbget failing, but check Sonarr history first, Activity->History, see if you have a Failed item there.

This is what I see for all the files:
Message:PAR Status: NONE - Unpack Status: SUCCESS - Move Status: SUCCESS

• Script Status: FAILURE - Delete Status: NONE - Mark Status: NONE

Everything works fine when I add nzb files manually to NZBget - Sonarr then grabs the files and moves them correctly

Script Status: FAILURE means one of your pp-scripts failed. NzbGet Messages/log will contain an error message.

Continuing the discussion from Huge problems since latest update:

I’m suddenly getting the exact same error, started last Friday, was working 100% before that.

NZBGet reports the download as successful, but it gets lost somewhere between the two.
Downloads from Sonarr are not supposed to be subject to a post processing script, but they download and vanish (the files).

I’ll repeat myself: Check sonarr history, see Script Status: FAILURE? then it’s a pp-script in nzbget failing.

Check if stuff like nzbToMedia is enabled for the sonarr category, check NzbGet Messages for the actual error the pp-script produces.