How to update NzbDrone root folder, it's pointing to an old folder I thought should be corrected

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Getting this error in my log:
NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.RootFolderNotFoundException: Root folder ‘/media/library/tv/’ was not found.

Sonarr is installed on a Synology using Docker. Originally when I setup sonarr I messed up the type case for the media location and it was causing errors. I exported my config file, changed the formatting of the folder to correctly match the case, downloaded the latest sonarr release and added it using the new config file with corrected path. I removed all the series I had and re-added them, indicating the correct path. It seems to be working fine for series I never added but those that had been previously added, despite indicating the path correctly in the settings, I am getting the above error indicating the old path (wrong capitalization). Where is sonarr still getting this old path from and why is it not using the one that is in settings and established in the settings for the particular series? Is there anyway to fix this without having to reinstall?

x-ref https://www.reddit.com/r/sonarr/comments/r59495/sonarr_had_wrong_case_for_root_media_folder_and/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.