How to reinstall mono?

Sonarr version: latest I guess
Mono version: latest I guess
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: WEB UI not loading, can’t access sonarr.

So, for the past 3 weeks or so I haven’t been able to access Sonarr. It seems to be working just fine, finding new episodes and managing data. Today it found a new episode and downloaded it, but didn’t move it to the correct folder on my data HD.

After reading the support forums I’m suspecting mono is the issue. Apparently the latest version has broken sonarr for many people.

How do I roll back to a previous version? Haven’t found any instructions for Mac OS.

Step-by-step instructions would be appreciated. I don’t have the time to start figuring out how things work, that’s why I’ve been living with a broken sonarr for 3 weeks.

Make sure you’ve read the FAQ, it has an entry for startup issues on macs. The log files will be the most informative and unless you recently updated mono I wouldn’t think it’s the issue/

I got things to work only by uninstalling Sonarr + mono, reinstalling mono and reinstalling Sonarr and then restoring from a backup from 4 weeks ago.

Thw log files said nothing useful. :thinking:

But at least it works again, for now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.