How to edit database in backup ZIP?

Sonarr version (exact version):2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):4.2.1
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:I’m looking to move my Sonarr installation to an NAS I already have another instance of Sonarr running it on, and after reading the Backup and Restore wiki I should be alright if I can change my path strings to the new paths on my NAS instead of the volume it was referencing on my macOS system. How should I go about editing the nzbdrone.db database file, and what items would I be looking to change? I already disabled my drone factory, so I will only need to change my paths for every show (all the same path) and my download clients’ respective paths within their settings.

It sounds like you won’t need to edit the paths first since neither system is windows based (unless it’s a windows based NAS), once you get it running you can use Series Editor to change the paths for all series.

If you want to edit the SQLite DB for some reason you can extract the zip and open the DB file in the sqlite editor of your choice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.