How to configure Sonarr download folder when download mount different in Sonarr docker than in the bitorrent client

I’m new to Sonarr and am trying to run the following docker-sonarr instance:

"build_version": "Linuxserver.io version:- 151 Build-date:- August-24-2018-22:18:41-UTC",

I’ve created the container using:

docker create \
    --name sonarr \
    -p 8989:8989 \
    -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
    -v /mnt/media/config:/config \
    -v /mnt/media/tv:/tv \
    -v /mnt/media/downloads:/downloads \
    linuxserver/sonarr

I’m trying to configure utorrent as a download client. However, one problem I am having, is the integration with the completed downloads. When utorrent completes a download, it is configured to its completed download folder (/utorrent/data). However, Sonarr doesn’t have that mapping in it’s container. Instead, it is expecting to find the file in /download. When uTorrent signals to Sonarr that the d/l is complete, Sonarr shows an error that it cannot find the file in /utorrent/data/…

Is there any way to configure Sonarr to use some form of relative mapping, or to be able to use regex’s to parse a reported downloaded file’s location? ex: in the Download Client section, indicate to Sonarr that all reported files that are ^(?:(?!/data/).)?(.) can be found at /downloads/$1. Or something of similar sorts.

Or is this a uTorrent configuration issue? How can I instruct uTorrent to only announce the relative file name and not the full path?

As things stand right now, the bittorrent client reports that the downloaded file is at one location/mapping, and unless I make the same mapping available to the Sonarr container, there is no way for Sonarr to find the file.

DownloadedEpisodesImportService	Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /utorrent/data/Some.File.S09E22.WEBRip.x264

Is there a way to configure this?

Thanks,

Eric

You can use a Remote Path Mapping in Sonarr do it.

Thanks! I didn’t see that at the bottom of the configuration page.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.