How to add Restriction Dual Language (Regex)

Im a bit confused about the restrictions. Do I have to add some additional parameters that the “must contain” can handle regexes?

I want to download only German Releases which are Dual Language for some TV Shows.
If I would just add “DL” to must contain, it would also add all Web-DL Releases, which aren’t Dual Language.

I had no idea about Regex, but I handeled it to write one (probably in the stupidest way), which would perfectly work (tested with 100eds of release names):
You can see the results here: https://regex101.com/r/0Yb1BO/1

But if I add this Regex so to Sonarr, it shows me on every release, it could not download because the word my regex is missing. Do I have to add some signs at the start and the end of my regex in Sonarr?

((D|d)(L|l).(G|g)(E|e)(R|r)(|(M|m)(A|a)(N|n))|(G|g)(E|e)(R|r)(|(M|m)(A|a)(N|n))(|.)(|((R|r)(E|e)((U|u)(P|p)|(P|p)(A|a)(C|c)(K|k))|(U|n)(C|c)(U|u)(T|t)|(P|p)(R|r)(O|o)(P|p)(E|e)(R|r)|(S|s)(Y|y)(N|n)(C|c)(|(E|e)(D|d))|(|(D|d)(D|d))(|.)\d(|.)\d|(D|d)(U|u)(B|b)(|(B|b)(E|e)(D|d))|(A|a)(C|c)\d))(|.)(|((R|r)(E|e)((U|u)(P|p)|(P|p)(A|a)(C|c)(K|k))|(U|n)(C|c)(U|u)(T|t)|(P|p)(R|r)(O|o)(P|p)(E|e)(R|r)|(S|s)(Y|y)(N|n)(C|c)(|(E|e)(D|d))|(|(D|d)(D|d))(|.)\d(|.)\d|(D|d)(U|u)(B|b)(|(B|b)(E|e)(D|d))|(A|a)(C|c)\d))(|.)(|((R|r)(E|e)((U|u)(P|p)|(P|p)(A|a)(C|c)(K|k))|(U|n)(C|c)(U|u)(T|t)|(P|p)(R|r)(O|o)(P|p)(E|e)(R|r)|(S|s)(Y|y)(N|n)(C|c)(|(E|e)(D|d))|(|(D|d)(D|d))(|.)\d(|.)\d|(D|d)(U|u)(B|b)(|(B|b)(E|e)(D|d))|(A|a)(C|c)\d))(|.)(D|d)(L|l))

I also wrote now a much smarter version of this Regex, but Sonarr still shows me does not contain the required terms
What i typed in in regex101 and work there:
(?<!WEB.)DL

I tried also following to add in Sonarr (no idea what I am doing here, just trying with examples I found in the forum)
/(?<!WEB.)DL
/^(?<!WEB.)DL
/^(?<!WEB.)DL.*$/i

I found the Solution:

/(?<!WEB.)DL/mi

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.