High Memory Usage

Synology DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 2

Unfortutately, I’ve uninstalled Sonarr/Mono, and didn’t think until after that I should have noted the version numbers. All I can say on that point is that they were originally installed via Package Centre, and then maintained using the built-in updater.

I do use both Sonarr and Radarr, and while I appreciate that this forum is specific to Sonarr, I’m hoping to get an answer in one place as I’m gussing most use both too.

Anyway, I’ve been having memory usage issues with my NAS. I’ll admit that it is somewhat lacking in memory, and once it is out of warranty shortly, I’m considering upgrading it. However, from what I’ve read I believe that the culprit is likely to be Mono as well.

What I’m confused about is whether that issue has been resolved, and if so so with which versions of Sonarr, Radarr, and Mono. Obviously the answer to that may vary depending upon o/s, and availabilty of versions as well. So what I really want to know is which version of each am I safe to install, and from what source?

Before it’s suggested as well, I don’t use Docker so only packages. Docker isn’t supported on my NAS.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.