Help with Transmission not connecting in Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.12.0
Debug logs:https://privatebin.net/?a60395da1022967d#DAQJqpTkYtVrBCECDu3ZezLAXsHeCpGhc4qWz5X6hA2J

Description of issue: I have Transmission set as download client for both Radarr and Sonarr…a couple of weeks ago Sonarr just upped and decided it’s no longer connection to Transmission. No updates were done for anything and no settings were changed and Radarr is still connecting and working fine, Sonarr now says ‘Unable to connect to Transmission’ under the local host and for like of me I cannot figure out what is wrong. I hope I posted to correct log files in the link above for someone to help

ServerProtocolViolation something it’s doing is causing mono to reject whatever response it’s returning, I don’t recall seeing this exact issue before.

Some ideas:

• Reboot
  • Make sure that port isn’t return HTTPS content
  • Reinstall mono

I’ve done a reboot, uninstalled and reinstalled Sonarr, uninstalled and reinstalled mono same with Transmission and still nada.

The settings between Sonarr and Radarr for transmission are the exact same? While Radarr no longer uses mono, Soanrr shouldn’t have any issues connecting to transmission (Sonarr under mono is connecting to Transmission without issue for me on another OS).

Those logs aren’t accessible though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.