Help with a restriction (regex?) - SOLVED (regex not needed)

What I’d like is a restriction that block all WEBRip’s, except for those that come from Amazon. So in other words, reject releases that contain “WEBRip” but don’t contain “AMZN”, while accepting those that contain “AMZN.WEBRip”). Is this possible? AFAICS, if I reject “WEBRip” it will also reject “AMZN.WEBRip” - I’m hoping there might a way around this, probably involving regex, but I don’t really know how to go about it.

Just curious where in Sonarr can I put regex restrictions ?
Or do you mean the “must not contain” option ?

In the “Must contain” and “Must not contain” terms, I gather you can use regex.

Can’t confirm if it except regex rules.
But why not use “amzn.webrip” and “amzn.web-dl” as “must contain” ?
That will work as suggested in your other topic with the same question.

1 Like

Thanks - that’s not exactly what I’m after (I still want to accept WEB-DL, HDTV, and potentially other qualities from sources other than Amazon), but it set me thinking on the right track - to specify what I will accept, rather than what I want to block.

I’ve created a restriction with Must Contain “SDTV” “HDTV” “DVD” “Bluray” “WEBDL” “AMZN.WEBRip” - ie., to match WEBRips from Amazon and all other qualities from any source (I can still use the profiles to restrict which qualities I want) - which seems to be allowing the releases I want it to, and blocking those I don’t.

The other topic was not started by me, btw, and the question was not the same. But your response to my comment there also fed into the solution to this one, so thanks again.

Sorry my mistake,
That happens if you use your phone not enough screen :wink:
Glad it helped you a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.