Hallmark Channel Series

I have Sonarr set up for a couple of years and no problems with many tv series. I do have an anomaly with some of the Hallmark channel TV movies. I can set up typical Hallmark series, no problems; but things like Hallmark Countdown to Christmas, the series shows up in Sonarr but the individual movies show no files in Sonarr. When I go to Radarr (movies), I can manually enter the Hallmark movie name and it finds it and will queue it up for SABnzbd and places it into my Movies category.

Is there something I am missing or is there a workaround?

Thanks.

Sonarr version (2.0.0.5228):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

Not really following what the issue is,but unless the releases and files are named appropriately with season + episode numbers or dates Sonarr won’t find them.

I think the problem is similar to the naming convention with Shark Week: As an example while I am in Sonarr, if I add the series, “Hallmark Fall Harvest” it will bring up 3 seasons; 2015, 2016 & 2017. When I go to search for the episodes it says not found. Example, :Hallmark Fall Harvest - 2017x05 - A Harvest Wedding". Yes, I know that the file needs to be named as such in order to find the episode. I went to the “Scene Naming” page and found the Hallmark files are oddly named. In the spreadsheet someone logged the problem on 10/24/2017 4:52:52 with log #320423.

When I search for just the title “A Harvest Wedding” in Radarr it is found, but not named as a series.

I know if is not following the Sonarr Series naming convention. Do you have any suggestion on how I can better search for an episode or is there a place it can be fixed or modified?

1 Like

Not really anything that can be done if the releases don’t follow a standard naming format. A RSS feed reader (like what SAB has built in) might be viable, or FlexGet maybe, but nothing in Sonarr will handle it.

OK, thanks. If I wanted to manually name them, where do I find out what name Sonarr is specifcally looking for. As an example, Hallmark has a series called Hallmark Autumn Festival, that is the name I created for the directory. When I created an entry that I thought would work, {Hallmark.Fall.Harvest.S2015E01.Autumn.Dreams.HDTV-720p.mkv} Sonarr did not find the series. I had to create the series name as Fall.Harvest.S2015E01.Autumn.Dreams.HDTV-720p.mkv.

Where would I find that type of info?

Thanks.

It’ll need to match whatever TVDB has for it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.