Force mobile UI on firefox mobile for tablet?

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.411
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.1.0
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

I’m using firefox on my tablet:
Mozilla/5.0 (Android 9; Tablet; rv:68.0) Gecko/68.0 Firefox/68.0

I’m seeing the full desktop UI - however in vertical mode this makes the UI terrible as the large left menu forces the interface in to a small vertical column. Is there a way to force it to give me the mobile UI (or at least the hamburger to hide the left UI)

Which device/what’s the resolution of it?

Device is actually a Pixelbook… which I use the android Firefox on (yeah, this is odd)

The real screen resolution is 2,400 × 1,600 but due to UI scaling it ends up detected as 1600x949 by the browser… and I tend to use firefox ‘split screened’ with other apps so my actual browser window size ends up being detected as 800x845 - if I shrink the width of it just a bit down to 730x845 it gives me the hamburger.

Interestingly the (native) Chrome on the same pixelbook gives me the mobile UI unless it’s completely fullscreened.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’ve looked into what this would take and it’d be quite complicated since the UI is changed based on the size of the viewport, which seems to be broken in Firefox on Pixelbook when scaling is enabled and isn’t something we’re going to invest time on. Hopefully FF gets an update and fixes it for you.