Folder Structure

Hi.

I am fairly new to Sonarr, having recently moved from SickBeard.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this software!! So much better than SB.

My question is around folders… When Sonarr d/l an ep, it automatically puts each ep into its own folder. I have disabled folders, but I am still not getting my desired result.

What I am wanting is for each ep to be placed in a central location, without a folder. i.e. I want all the eps d/l to be placed in a folder called “Completed”.

Is this possible? If so, please wld you be so kind enough to explain how.

Thanks again!!!

Not possible at the moment, see this topic:

is this something you see yourselves incorporating in the future??
ideally, I would like to be able to switch off folder creation in it’s entirety as I do not need this functionality…

No, we don’t plan to support this structure.

This sounds like what I want to do too… I would love it if there was an option for this, and/or ideally an option to then move these ‘loose’ unsorted episodes into their organised folder structures on my external hard drive.

I want to do this too, so what I’m planning to do is just let it make all of its ‘series name’ folders, and then I have an AppleScript I’ve made and pinned to my Finder window which removes only the video files from within selected folder(s) and moves it to the currently open directory, trashing the subfolder and everything else. This should workaround the problem but it’d be great if Sonarr allowed us to just dump all downloaded files into a single folder (I like to easily see when I’ve got new stuff to watch!!).