Folder is not Writable by User Mac OS

Sonarr version (exact version): 3
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/170e4ihJUPepI9aER9ZUnfHaoW88Owt-9/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue: I have just installed Sonarr. I am trying to add my first series. When I try selecting a path I get the message "Folder is not writable by user [my user name]. I have full admin rights so I am not sure why this is happening. I have tried my boot drive, external drives, and flash drives. I get the same message with all of them. I did not have the same issue with Radarr.

3 is not the exact version, get the exact version from System: Info. Since this is logged: 20-12-27 08:22:41.6|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/series/lookup?term=his+dark+materials: 200.OK (567 ms) I’m 99.9% sure you’re running v2, not v3. In which case you can either upgrade to the v3 beta or give Terminal full disk access.

Post the unaltered logs, not sure what was done to these.

Thanks for responding… you were correct… I was not using the latest version of Sonarr. I have installed V3 and that took care of the issue. As for the logs, the only thing I changed was removing my username. No worries now as it seems to be working. Very much appreciated!
Thank You!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.