Files not imported automatically

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
Description of issue:
Everytime a file is downloaded, it gets
"Import Rejected
File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release"

I disabled every quality checks (min 0 max unlimited)
But still nothing.

Just want it to be imported, can i disable or fix this quality checks ?

Thanks

We’re going to need ((debug logs)) that include this rejection (restart Sonarr to capture the initial processing from the download client).

Also, what is the quality that was grabbed? And what quality does Sonarr see it as at import time?

Hi, here are the debug logs :
sonarr | [Debug] Parser: Parsing string 'Fringe S04E09 HDTV FRENCH '
sonarr | [Debug] Parser: Episode Parsed. Fringe - S04E09
sonarr | [Debug] Parser: Language parsed: French
sonarr | [Debug] QualityParser: Trying to parse quality for Fringe S04E09 HDTV FRENCH
sonarr | [Debug] Parser: Quality parsed: SDTV v1
sonarr | [Debug] Parser: Release Group parsed:
sonarr | [Debug] GrabbedReleaseQualitySpecification: Quality for grabbed release (SDTV v1) does not match the quality of the file (DVD v1)

What was the release name for it?
Fringe S04E09 HDTV FRENCH is definitely what Sonarr considers SDTV, but to be treated as DVD it’d have to be very different…

The release name ?
Here is the filename :
[www.website.com] Fringe.S04E16.FRENCH.LD.DVDRiP.XViD-EPZ/[www.website.com] epz-fringe.416.adam.et.eve.avi

Sorry, yes, the file name.

Fringe S04E09 HDTV FRENCH is the release name then? (History will will show it in details).

Which indexer is this coming from? It sounds like they’er showing Sonarr one thing when in reality it’s supposed to be something else and if it’s consistent in this bahaviour Sonarr is never going to be able to figure it out properly.

The indexer is from jackett using a torrent website as rss feed.

The release name is “Fringe S04E09 HDTV FRENCH” based on history.

Can I just bypass this behavior ? I have the file I want, this check is just killing the automation chain

You can use Manual Import to import it, but it’s not currently possible to bypass it in an automated way, though we do have plans to improve the import process which should alleviate this issue.

Any other way to fix this ?
The problem is the rss having a name with a specific quality and the downloaded file having a filename with another quality detected ?

Yes, in the cases we’ve seen this previously it’s been due to a bad file name or Sonarr failing to parse it properly, in this case your indexer is saving one thing and providing a release for a different file, because DVD and TV sources aren’t similar in any way.

This isn’t so much an issue in this instance because your indexer is giving a lower quality release name than the actual content, but if it was reversed and Sonarr imported it as a lower quality, Sonarr could grab the release, it’d download and be Sonarr would import it and if the cutoff wasn’t yet met it’d want to grab the release again (because it’s been than the release it imported) and rinse and repeat. It seems pretty minor, but can have a significant impact.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.