Sonarr version (exact version): 22.214.171.12438
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 126.96.36.199
Debug logs: (can be rovided if needed)
Description of issue:
Currently running the latest Sonarr on Ubuntu 16.04.6. Download server is running Server 2012 with the latest qBittorrent and file server is running Server 2016.
The issue is that sometime in the past few months (I’m not sure exactly when) Sonarr stopped copying the downloaded files over and then automagically removing the files from qBittorrent.
Please let me know what additional information anyone may need to help troubleshoot this. I’ve checked the mounted drives as well as the remote paths (these haven’t changed). For the host I’m using the FQDN for each server. Under “Importing” I’ve disabled hardlinks.
The files in question are the actual media files and not compressed files.