Files downloaded but not renamed or moved

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.53422
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Files are downloaded but not renamed or moved.

I guess I’m not sure if this is a SABnzbd or Sonarr issue.

I can get files to download to my …/media/usenet/tvdownload/ directory with SABnzbd but they are not renamed and moved into my …/media/TV/ directory.

Sonarr is giving me the following error:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/media/usenet/tvdownload/…

Currently I have to rename and move files myself with is a major PITA. :slight_smile:

Different paths that what Sonarr has access to, either your jails/docker containers need to have the same path (SAB and Sonarr) or you need to setup a remote path mapping in Sonarr.

So, Sonarr know where to put the final (renamed) download from the path shown from the Edit series icon on the show. This basically /media/TV/{Series Title}/. Is the forward slash required? Some of my shows have it, and some don’t.

Sonarr Media Management tab defines how the final shows should be named. Rename Episodes is set to Yes.

The Sonarr Download Client is Sabnzbd with the Category test to tv.

Sabnzbd temp DL folder: /mnt/media/usenet/incomplete
Sabnzbd Completed DL folder: /mnt/media/usenet/tvdownload
Sabnzbd Categories ‘tv’ Folder/Path: /mnt/media/usenet/tvdownload

Finally my FreeNAS Sonarr jail is set up as:
Source: /mnt/Data1/TV
Dest: /mnt/Data1/iocage/jails/sonarr/root/media/TV

And sabnzbd jail:
Source: /mnt/Data1/media
Dest: /mnt/Data1/iocage/jails/sabnzbd/root/mnt/media

Any files DL end up in /mnt/Data1/media/usenet/tvdownload/

Again Sonarr is giving me an Error: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/media/usenet/tvdownload/

Permissions for the tvdownload folder are set to 0777.

Any ideas on what I specifically need to change go get rid of the Sonarr error message?

Thnx,

No, not required.

Are these meant to be the same?

Sonarr needs a way to get to that path, same as SAB needs to it to be able to save it there, I don’t really see how you’re mapping that path to a path outside of the jail because neither you source or destination paths for the SAB jail match.

Jails should be similar to docker and this path guide:
https://old.reddit.com/r/usenet/wiki/docker

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.