Failed to Update / Unable to connect / Health check

Version 2.0.0.5163
Win Svr 2016
https://pastebin.com/E6VE7zAW

Failed to Update Scene Mappings: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

Proxy Health Check failed: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

Unable to connect to indexer: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

Any other ideas than what has been posted before over a year ago?

I have tried everything, this all started about 3 - 4 days ago!

What have you tried specifically?

Could be an issue with a local firewall (or something else), router or ISP.

Is Sonarr able to connect to a local download client?
Are you able to test via a different internet connection (tethered mobile phone for example)?

Firewall off, all connections being allowed & passed through edge router. Tried both net connections, fails on both, took to work for comcrap fiber there and same thing.

All torrents are fine, just can’t get it to work again with newnabs, but I can access all newznabs sites with no problems.

Wonder if it is a new .net problem

If you check debug logs you’ll get the URLs, which should load in IE and Edge on the system running Sonarr (they’ll either load text or download a file probably).

I decided instead of screwing with it, that I was going to try a fresh reinstall of sonarr. It is working and I still have no idea what is going on with my original configuration.

Installed on a backup 2016 server, not sure what the hell happened, but one I started removing & readding indexers, everything started working again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.