Extra files not being deleted

Another new kid on the block lol.
So my setup is this, I have sabnzbd, sonarr, radarr, and plex installed all in one jail on my freenas server 11.2.
I set this up using this guide: https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/how-to-install-and-configure-sonarr-radarr-and-sabnzbd.68483/
All settings are default, changed per guide, or just directory based.
As of now my directories are not as I like them due to testing but hear is how it is laid out.
/movies
/tvshows
/downloads/sabnzbd/incomplete
/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/movies
/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/tvshows
Once I get a handle on this, I will not have the complete and have it just drop in the /movies and /tvshows where plex looks at.

The problem is I’m getting a bunch of trash in my /tvshows. I have the /showname/seasson/files but I also have folders named showname.s##e##quality and there is things like .rar .rdx and random named video files.

Sounds like SAB is putting them there (don’t do that) and is not set to delete the RAR files after extracting (though I believe that’s the default).

I have been playing with everything and I’m now on my 3ed install. I now have it setup to play with my existing media collection. I have since found a few issues I had have. The main one being that I had set sonarr to my download directory. The issue of not deleting things was a failure to automatically import. I have noticed that sonarr doesn’t reliably import completed when downloading a lot of media. Like when trying to add a hole season at low quality. Not a big problem, either way it saves me a lot of leg work. I am very happy with how it’s all working.

If too much is grabbed between imports Sonarr can lose track of things, by default Sonarr tracks the last 30 items in SAB’s history, but with faster internet we may need to look at increasing that (or finding a way to balance the number of items against what needs to be fetched).

If that’s all it is, I’m completely fine with it. I will admit I have be hitting it hard. If I was to give an estimate I would say that out of 300+ episodes, with 3 to 4 being completed every minute. I would say I only had to rename and move at most 30 (a handful I was able to use the manual import option). I have not had much of an issue now that my collection is more complete.

Thank you markus. If you all do look into improving things let me know. I have no problem burning up bandwidth, giving logs or whatever you all require. I hope to get more involved, once I get up to speed with things.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.