Existing Series

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: No logs
Description of issue:

I am trying to find documentation for a problem that I can’t seem to find a solution to by using Google search.

I am seeing unmapped folders under ‘Series → Library Import’ After clicking on it I am presented with the triangled Series drop-down list and the software doesn’t allow me to import the unmapped folder. I checked for typos or unwanted blank spaces. I also tried the TVDB Id but nothing led to success.

I think, but can’t confirm without being able to find documentation: There seems to be some sort of unexpected software behaviour as all the series shown in the screen print are actually visible and manageable in ‘Mass Editor’ or ‘Season Pass’

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Starti

P.S. The image should show when you click on the missing icon.

According to your screenshot those series were already added, but they’d be under a different path.

Yes, they are already added. My point is this: Why would the run under ‘Unmapped Folders’ and the not allow me to correct the mapping? I am not OCD enough to not let that slip :slight_smile: but I am just wondering as to what the reason might be to flag something and then not allow for correction.

They’re unmapped folders and from that screen there isn’t anything to correct, you either need to change the path for the series or remove the duplicate folders.

Ok, I’ll have another look. Thank you very much for the replies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.