Existing episodes not showing as downloaded

Hi all,

Just getting started with Sonarr this week, and I’m loving it so far! I’ve added a plethora of series so far, but I’ve got a single series that is giving me trouble. Only about half of the first season of Star Wars Rebels is showing as downloaded, despite all Season 1 episodes being present. The naming scheme is the same for all episodes (Star Wars Rebels - SxxExx), but episodes 9-13 don’t show as downloaded.

I’ve tried removing the series and re-adding, as well as manually clicking the Refresh button, all with no luck. Any other suggestions? I’m running Sonarr on Windows.

Thanks!

Please post (debug logs)) of a series refresh (for that series only) to hastebin.com so we can take a look.

Thanks. The logging setting under Settings–>General–>Logging doesn’t seem to want to stay at Debug level. I change it to Debug, Save, then refresh the series and the log level has changed back to Info. Am I missing something obvious here?

Did it say it saved successfully? It stays on the selected setting when it saves properly here.

It didn’t actually. Restarted Sonarr, then I got the “Settings Saved” in the bottom right, which it wasn’t doing before. Looks like that did the trick for gertting Debug to stick.

Here are the debug logs after clearing the log and then refreshing Star Wars Rebels:

http://hastebin.com/uketexalep.tex

Looks like there is a bug there:

15-8-31 19:32:57.0|Debug|UnverifiedSceneNumberingSpecification|Skipping scene numbering check for existing episode
15-8-31 19:32:57.0|Debug|UnverifiedSceneNumberingSpecification|This file uses unverified scene numbers, will not auto-import until numbering is confirmed on TheXEM. Skipping D:\Plex\TV Shows\Star Wars Rebels\Season 01\Star Wars Rebels - S01E13.mkv

The first line says we’re skipping it, the next says something different, we’ll have to look into this. Thanks for letting us know.

Interesting, thanks for the info! Glad to help.

One more thing I’ll throw out there too. What’s up with the “unverified scene numbers”? I get a warning about this with a yellow triangle next to these same episodes that don’t show as downloaded:

episode numbers were messed up for this whole season - something to do with episode 1 actually being a ‘special’ & not part of the regular season but this has not been matched by ‘scene’ numbering

i found it easier to get manually (selected unmonitored from sonarr & found elsewhere)

Yeah, I’m aware of the inconsistencies with how this show is numbered, as it is still causing me some headaches in Plex. The numbering in Sonarr is right though, which is why I was surprised to see issues further up the list. I’ve got the first episode (which was technically a special as you mentioned) numbered as S01E00.

Can you expand a bit on your last sentence? Where do I do that at?

just sent nzb’s manually to nzbget

from memory the first episode should be named S00E09 for plex to get correct info

thexem.de only has episodes 1-8 so this may have something to do with the issue - unless it’s just a coincidence

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.