Error trying to use DogNZB in Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): v2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
https://pastebin.com/raw/S3K6Vx7d
Description of issue:
I keep getting the stack trace in the debug log trying to use DogNZB. It was working and then it started doing this but I’m not sure if its from an update to Sonarr or a change on their end. I removed it and now I can’t add it again due to the error using the dropdown when creating a new newsnab indexer.

Have your API limits been hit?

@Taloth a super long limit returned by dognzb perhaps?

Trace level logs display the period.

Still having this issue when using the test button on the indexer, and I’m very far from hitting my api limit. Here’s a trace level log:
https://pastebin.com/raw/mCUWbJWs

Tried refreshing my api key, but no change. Not really sure what else to try.

18-4-22 11:11:28.3|Trace|RateLimitService|Rate Limit triggered, delaying 'api.dognzb.cr' for 3456609.443 sec
That’s about 40 days.

The timestamp in your logs isn’t out by 40 days and my requests to dognzb show a sane time coming back from their server.

Have you contacted their support to ask if there is anything wrong with your account? Seems like something on their end, but I don’t know what.

I noticed something weird in Sonarr, not sure if it could be related:

A lot of my dates are in the future, notable on the activity page, the history of snatched episodes all list “in a month” as date. Also on the scheduled tasks screen, next run of each task is “in a month”. Could my Sonarr somehow be working with the wrong date, and be using that to set this delay? Not sure where that could be coming from as the system date and log timestamps are fine.

The api url works fine if I use a browser to access it, so my account is ok.

Sounds like the clock on the system running Sonarr is wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.