Error just having Sonarr moving completes to Synology NAS

Sonarr version (2.0.0.3953):
Running Sonarr on my Windows PC for the time being.

I recently bought a new Synology DS 1815+ but read how Sonarr doesn’t work on it yet or is having issues for many…before I start playing with it I simply asked sonarr to Transfer completed files to the mapped drive…and it doesn’t work.

Sonarr doesn’t recognize mapped drives?
I’m also getting the “can’t check free space error”

I don’t have ANY idea how to specifically program a remote mapped path, can you provide a specific example that’s worked for people with this problem?

Have you read the ((FAQ))?

Mapped Network Drives with Services do not work (or will fail if they work momentarily). Use the path you used to create the mapped network drive (\\server\share).

Don’t know how I missed it, but yes running the .exe allows me to enter correct paths. Thanks much.

One question though as I’m migrating a couple hundred shows…is there a way I can batch replace the old drive path for shows with the new shared file path?

Series Editor, at the top of the main page.

Geez…had firefox magnified in a way that blocked the drop down lists…sorry to take your time for stuff like this but thanks. Donating again next payroll!

Although it didn’t work…says saved but remains old name

Try a smaller batch of series, sometimes selecting all of them fails, for reasons currently unknown.

Took a few times but got it to work…not sure if this helps but I noticed I had some common folders for my girlfriend left over (i just dumped 10 shows she likes all into the same folder, setup many versions ago).

When I removed or corrected those folders, I could then batch change everything successfully…oddly it prevented renaming even when her shows weren’t selected.

1 Like

I notice now I randomly get the error
"intermediate download path inside drone factory, skipping".

Sonarr handles completed downloads, not Sabnzbd
I have Sabnzbd setup to a default download folder of
\RAID\DOWNLOADS
default TV folder is
\RAID\TV\NEW
My drone factory is set to (4 min intervals)
\RAID\DOWNLOADS

I just don’t understand how most shows work and some don’t…frustrating that it doesn’t work, but more frustrating trying to understand why.

I could move the default download folder back to the PC it’s running on as it doesn’t work on Synology still right? would that help?

Don’t set Drone Factory st all or at the very least not to the same folder when SAB puts its downloads. The issue is Drone Factory can’t import the file and CDH don’t because the Drone Factory overrides its ability.

This is where I’m confused …how will Sonarr know where to look for completed downloads? Built in to read through API or something?

Yes, Sonarr reads it from the download client’s API.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.