Episodes continue to show "downloading" even though download completed

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0,0,4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

In calendar, episodes continue to show downloading even though the download has completed.

I’m getting following in log:

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

I have a mapped folder back to my NAS where the file should be placed

Am running behind a VPN. Would this have anything to do with why path cannot be found?

nzbdrone.exe service is running as as user that is setup on the NAS and has full access to the directory where files are to be stored.

Please post the full ((debug log)) that includes the error, not just a snippet.

If you’re using a mapped network drive and a service switch to running via the startup folder or UNC paths.

Hi Markus,

See below:

That is not the ((debug log)) (please see that link for more information on how to enable and acquire debug logs) and if T:\ is a mapped network drive please see the ((FAQ)).

HI Markus -

I have figured out the issue and have been able to resolve. I appreciate the responses. Have a great day

For the benefit of others, what was the resolution?

After digging, it appeared once the the episodes were downloaded, the app was trying to write the file to the root of the mapped drive. Even though the account has access to write at root level, (same ID that i’m using to run nzbdrone svc), it wanted a sub-directory.

So for example: \sharename\dir\subdir

Once I created the sub-dir on the NAS, verified the path in the Series properties, the shows now change to “downloaded” instead of sitting at “Downloading”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.