Episodes break when moved after being Unzipped

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.19
Debug logs:
Description of issue: When a release is downloaded that has rar/zip files. I have to go manually unpack them( from my windows machine that is connected to the network share for Unraid) . I just unpack them right into the folder that they were in so sonarr can grab them. But it seems that Sonarr is grabbing them as soon as it starts unzipping and its breaking the files when plex tries to play them. Idk what logs would be needed for this issue. but so far i have had to go and grab the files again(non rar/zip versions) or move them manually(usually what i do, sometimes i unpack them again to be sure)

I dont know what log files to get or from when, because i have mitigated the issue for this last week by turning off sonarr and grabbing the new episodes by hand.

If Sonarr happens to be looking for files to import mid-extraction that will happen, ideally your download client will extract before telling Sonarr they are ready to import, alternatively you’d need to extract to a different folder and either use Manual Import to import from that folder or move the files back into the folder Sonarr is watching and allow it to import.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.