Episodes already imported stuck in activity

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5085
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.4.1.6
Description of issue:
Hi,
My sonarr installation got a problem yesterday, and everything got reinit. So i resetup everything and now I have a problem, I imported my shows from my hdd and now all my episodes are stuck in activity, when I move mouse over icon I have a message saying file is not imported because it has the same filesize as existing file (which is normal). How can I remove all this items? I don’t want to remove them from my download client (transmission)

Change the category they are in, which for transmission would be moving them to a different sub folder.

1 Like

There is no other way than moving manually more than 900 items? If I move them, I will loose my hardlink?

Manually telling Sonarr to forcibly re-import the duplicates would also work, but that’d be more work.

If they’re on the same volume the hardlink won’t change. A symlink could break depending how it’s setup, but a hardlink is fine.

Thanks for the answer, I tried to move to another folder but doesn’t seems to work, so I’m currently reimporting everything.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.