Episode imported to wrong season

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.14.0.177
Debug logs: Logs were at info config :frowning:
Description of issue: Episode imported to wrong season

SHIELD s05e21 episode was grabbed correctly to download but incorrectely to import (import as s01e21)

This is information at activity log (i put now log level to trace to check it at next episode):

Grabbed
Name: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.S05E21.HDTV 720p AC3 5.1.Spanish
Indexer: NewPCT
Download Client: TorrentDownloadStation
Age (when grabbed): 0.2 minutes
Published Date: 17 Sep 2018 02:28:51

Episode Imported
Name: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Temporada 5 Capitulo 21 [HDTV 720p][AC3 5.1 Castellano]
Source: /downloads/Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Temporada 5 Capitulo 21 [HDTV 720p][AC3 5.1 Castellano]/MarvelsAS720p_521_[www.planetatorrent.com].mkv
Imported To: /tv/Marvels Agent of Shield/Temporada 1/1x21 - Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ragtag ( HDTV-720p www.planetatorrent.com ).mkv

I understand that problem as that a joker contributor named episode as Temporada 5 Capitulo 21 (that in english means Season 5 Episode 21) but I don´t understand how Sonarr grabbed it correctly and fail to import.

There´s a solution or I forget this tracker?

Thanks

Well, thinking is a good idea :wink:

I understand that sonarr grabbed it because is jacket who do query.

Sonarr still needs to be able to parse it to grab it, but the name of the release (Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.S05E21.HDTV 720p AC3 5.1.Spanish) Sonarr understands properly.

Depending on the structure of the download Sonarr can block the import because it was grabbed under one episode and tried to import another, though offhand I can’t recall if that’s limited to season packs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.