Episode formats (Standard v Anime v Daily v "other" etc)

I like to get annual or irregular shows like The Big Fat Quiz of the Year or The Tony Awards or other things like them. Presently I just put them into the “Standard” format, but it’s a bit sub-par.

Ideally, I’d like to rename them with the naming convention to match up with TheMovieDB, which doesn’t always conform or correspond with a patter the other three use.

My suggestion would be to add the option of customising the labels to put this together yourself, rather than be constrained to only the three types presently included.

A lot of times these things are released in a format that doesn’t really fit well for automatting and given the irregular naming, release schedule we don’t have plans currently to support them.

Series types go beyond how files are named, including how they are searched and parsed from the list of results, we don’t plan to support custom series types.

Yeah, it’s not currently a capability. That’s why I’m interested in it as a feature request.

Coupled with that, the ability to separate by format types visibly when in the UI would be handy too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.