Episode downloaded but is marked "episode download failed"

Hi.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did try to search for something similiar but found nothing that could help me.

I downloaded a whole season of a series (a single torrent file) and Sonarr seemed to be having problems sorting out the episodes.

I tried to help it out but must have messed something up because now all but one episodes are marked as “episode missing from disk”. I have checked and the torrent download directory contains the files for all episodes of the series but Sonarr has only copied the first one and renamed it and the rest are stuck in the torrent download directory.

Looking at the history for any of the episodes, I see that the download is marked as “failed” (“Episode download failed”) but as I said, the episodes are all there.

Is there a way I can “undo” the failed status on these episodes and get Sonarr to pick them up? Can I somehow manually go into each episode and point it toward the file that the torrent client downloaded and contains that episode to make it pick it up and do the proper renaming?

I would really like to avoid having to download the whole season again.

The easiest solution is to copy the file to the series folder then refresh the series and optionally rename the files.

There are a few causes that cause this:

• Download client moved the files on complete
  • Syncing files from a seedbox using rsync or btsync

In both cases if Sonarr only sees one file to import when it checks it will only import that one and ignore the rest.

Unfortunately that didn’t work :confused:. I ended up re-downloading the whole season but now I’m just having the same problem. I’ve manually moved the files so Kodi can pick them up now, but Sonarr is oblivious that the files are there and thinks that the whole of Season 1 is non existant.

Ahh… no wait. Now I understand what you’re saying. I need to rename the episodes so that Sonarr picks them up. Now I just have to rename all episodes and then Sonarr should pick them up. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.