Ended Series that has been resurrected to Continuing

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.123

Description of issue: I have several shows that were marked as Ended. This was fine, and working as intended. However, due to the pandemic, it appears lots of shows may have been more “temporarily cancelled”, not specifically renewed, or “on the bubble”. I went through my list of Ended shows, and found at least 4 that were actually Continuing. For all 4 I refreshed the series info, and the status correctly updated to Continuing. So it appears there is no task that ever checks if an Ended series has been resurrected. Is there anything I can do other than manually refresh the show data for ever Ended series in my list (there are 193, and I have better things to do with my time…)?

I’d be interested in this as well, cause I know of at least 3 of mine that were marked ended and are actually continuing. Thanks

Sonarr v2 is EOL; upgrade to v3

this should be handled on the twice a day series refresh…same as all other metadata.

I had no idea v3 was ready. Sonarr never notified me that there was an update available. I’ll look into updating.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.