Enabling Completed Download Handling - Start from fresh?

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4754
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A

Hi Guys

After a long time of manually downloading to the Drone Factory, I’ve set up WinSSHFS and have enabled Download Handling again. Unfortunately it’s going and downloading loads of stuff whereas I just want it to start from now, new downloads only. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks
Silent

Change the category of anything you don’t want Sonarr to try and process, that way Sonarr won’t process it.

The category? I can’t see anything to do with category anywhere. If I change it back after will it start fresh or will it go back and process historic events again?

If there’s no way to sort it I’ll just wait until I move everything local from the Seedbox again so it doesn’t have loads to grab.

Which download client?

I’m using rTorrent

Edit: Think I might have found a way. I’ve just changed the label on all “sonarr” to “sonarr-old”.

I’m off to bed now so I’ll leave it over night and report back, but I suspect it will work.

This worked perfectly.

1 Like

Yeah, that is what I was suggesting, category = label (clients don’t seem to call it just one thing).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.