Duplicate slug for War and Peace 2016 and 2007

Sonarr version 3.0.6.1342:
Windows Server 2012 R2/.Net 4.8:
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Tried adding/watching

War and Peace 2016 and 2007 versions and I get this error - unsure what it’s related too

“”“Title slug ‘war-and-peace’ is in use by series ‘War and Peace’”""

I figure the tvdb is supposed to have a unique ‘slug’ maybe? But really unsure what to report this problem against.

Both series are incorrectly named and violate TVDb’s rules

there are multiple series and the oldest gets no year - all others must have the year in the name

you’ll need to put a ticket in with tvdb

Cool, I’ll ask and see what happens, thx!! I was kinda thinking that, but figured someone here would know exactly what to do without causing too much confusion/pain/suffering.

Looks like they changed the 2016 one to include (2016) in the name, so now the question is what ‘task’ do I wake up to refresh the cache Sonarr seems to keep? Or at least it’s still complaining about the same thing. I won’t worry and try again in 12-24 hours.

Sure enough just waiting a while flushed things/got things in Sync. I can imagine the nightmares with more and more shows using the ‘same title’ just keeps getting worse and worse.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.