Drunken Slug indexer help

Hello,
has anyone had luck with the Drunken Slug indexer? I can use nzbs found on oznzb and can send nzbs from Drunken Slug to SAB, but Sonarr can’t process them. I just get:

Details
Couldn’t add report to download queue. Extreme.Weight.Loss.S05E08.720p.WEBRip.h264-TASTETV : Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.

Exception
System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
at System.Uri…ctor(String uriString)
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:line 53
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.ProcessDownloadDecisions.ProcessDecisions(List`1 decisions) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\ProcessDownloadDecisions.cs:line 76

Any help with this would be great.

Thank You.

Have any downlaods worked before? Line 53 seems to indicate that the sabnzdb integration isn’t configured in sonarr.

Does the test under Settings -> Download Client succeed and do you have the category set in sbsnzbd?

yea, that’s working. OZnzb files, gathered by Sonarr go to SAB just fine. The reason I’m not using OZnzb is I’m not comfortable with the way they want you to donate…kinda weird, borderline shady. I can go to Drunken Slug dot com and download an nzb there, it drops right in SAB and downloads.

I am trying to get an nzb from Drunken to see if the syntax is the same as OZnzb,

You might need to enable trace level logging. From a similar topic.

Which version of Sonarr are you running?

If they are returning relative URLs that isn’t supported in the main release at the moment and was just added to the develop releases.

sorry, I’ve been away for a while.

version 2.0.0.3357 or Sonarr

This issue should be fixed in our develop release, it will be in the next master release.

great, that would be awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.