Drobo App for Sonarr

Yes i have the latest firmware.

Did you put the sonarr command into any of the startup files like fstab?
I just used the ssh command line and it does not restart when the drobo is turned off.

@bhbloom No, I don’t have anything in FSTAB. I did make a semi-working service script. Also, for good measure I symlinked the dependencies. Give that a shot. You should actually see it pop up in the Drobo Dashboard and see the status as running. You can’t actually stop or restart the service, but it will come back online every time you restart the Drobo. Works for me.

http://pastebin.com/PQJRQBTC

Thanks
Please can you be a bit more specific as I dont know anything about service scripts.
I tried to look them up but am very confused.

Where do I put the file and what is its name?

Basil

Take the contents of the PasteBin I posed above and place it in a plain text file called “service.sh”. Save the file in the root of your NzbDrone folder in your DroboApps. Restart. Enjoy.

I was having some issues getting libsqlite from the instructions above. I ended up doing a search of the ~/Shares/DroboApps directory and found that the libsqlite3.so, libsqlite3.so.0, and libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 files all already existed in Plex (which can be easily installed through the Drobo Dashboard). Simple copy and paste should work:

cp /mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/plex/Application/libsqlite3.so* /mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/NzbDrone

I’ve packaged all the dependencies including my startup script into one zip. You will need to install Mono via the Drobo Dashboard first. Unzip the file and place the entire folder in your DroboApps folder. Restart your Drobo. That should be it.

This will not auto-update nor can you update it via the the web GUI. You’ll need to download the latest release and simply replace all of the files.

Thanks to everyone else who contributed.

https://mega.nz/#!GwYGRaQZ!9oXqVhhbT11y9fhfss_MmBowzOm__ci4j8-diEinSSo

Now all I need is an invite to one of the private trackers so I can use it.

Any chance of seeing that become an official DroboApps?
I’m pretty new to drobo, and their forum is currently down, so I don’t really know what would be required to make this an official, one-click install…

@EvilHidden not sure if you’re still watching this conversation, but I can’t seem to get your service script to work. If i run:

./service.sh

I get the following error:

': No such file or directory

and if I run:

sh service.sh

I get:

'ervice.sh: .: line 6: can't open '/etc/service.subr

@PimpChicken Not my real area of expertise, but that looks like lack of write permissions to me. If you run it with sudo does it work? Also, the script may not function properly for a full start/start via command.

I would say make sure you have Mono installed via the Drobo Dashboard, make sure the Sonarr app folder is called “NzbDrone” and restart the Drobo. I get it to work via restarts.

Never got the script to work but now I have a new issue: I upgraded Mono, and now nothing will work (see this thread: Sonarr crashing after updating Mono)

Is anyone having issues with the latest version of Mono available on the Drobo Dashboard?

Yeah. I upgraded my Mono install too. That was a mistake. I took a quick look into my installation before you linked the above issue. What I am seeing is no web gui is accessible; however according to the command line Sonarr is running. I haven’t looked back into it yet. Honestly, the easiest solution here would be to rollback the Mono install.

@EvilHidden I found a fix to the issue (although it’s very strange why this works):

I opened up /mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/mono/etc/mono/config in vi and found this line:

<dllmap dll="MonoPosixHelper" target="$mono_libdir/libMonoPosixHelper.so" os="!windows" />

I checked and $mono_libdir wasn’t actually set, so I set it to /mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/mono/lib and tried starting Sonarr again, no dice.

What ended up fixing it was entering the full path to libMonoPosixHelper.so:

<dllmap dll="MonoPosixHelper" target="/mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/mono/lib/libMonoPosixHelper.so" os="!windows" />

Very strange!