Drive mapping functionality

In \Settings\Download Client, could we make the drive mapping not dependent on Windows? IE map X to \network\drive, even if the X mapping does not exist in windows?

It’s not exactly clear what you’re asking, but this is more a support question than a feature request because as best as I understand your query, you can already do this.

Thank you, @Markus101 . Here is more detailed info.

On \Settings\Quality page, there are sliders for size of file for each format.
On most formats, when one gets to a file size of ~11,5GB, the next option is ‘unlimited’. This also happens with 1080 formats (different limits).

The ask:
Since it is really bad karma to set anything to unlimited, can we either add range (for example, to 20GB) or change the scale (to be longer)?

I think you’re responding to the wrong thread… This thread isn’t about size.

That’d be File size increase, which is pretty straight forward to understand.

You are right! Apologies. Here, the add button asks me for the targer, and shows me my computer. If mapping is not already present, it will not create a new one. Or am I missing something (like my 3rd cup of coffee)?

It’s not for creating mapped network drives, you need to do that outside of Sonarr. It’s for remapping a path that your download client sends to something Sonarr can access.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.