Downloads in Transmission not appearing in Activity Queue

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.10.1.57
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/rQ3qGQqZ
Description of issue:
This had been working and suddenly stopped. Downloads in Transmission are no longer being picked up by the Completed Download Handler. Nor do downloads even show up in the Activity Queue.

Logs since reboot attached (there’s not much there).

You’ll need to look at trace logs to see the response from Transmission. A likely cause is the path the downloads are in do not contain a folder with the exact same name as the Category set in Sonarr’s Transmission settings.

Looks like it’s having an issue with the names of my torrents:
“19-3-15 14:21:12.6|Debug|ParsingService|No matching series www Torrenting org - The Daily Show”
Is Sonarr not “smart enough” to find a best match based on the fact that a show name that I have is in that torrent name? What am I missing here.

It doesn’t look anywhere in the name for a title match, that would be way too broad and error prone, Sonarr does attempt to clean up commonly added junk, but this bypasses that cleaning as well. This isn’t something Sonarr will handle automatically.

If you pastebin the tracelogs we might be able to tell you :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.