Sonarr version (exact version): 184.108.40.2067
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 220.127.116.11
OS: Ubuntu Linux 22.04
Debug logs: Debug logs
Description of issue:
I’ve noticed recently that files downloaded were mysteriously disappearing and then Sonarr complaining that they can’t be imported, so I enabled debug logging and found something interesting. Using arbitrary show names. These are just examples.
I asked Sonarr to download show1 (Lets call it Ghosts) so it sent the file to transmission and was downloaded. Once complete, it looks like Sonarr was already processing show2 (call it Family Guy). It then, for some reason moved the show1 episode to show2’s folder under /media and renamed it for show2’s episode. So now if I play that episode of show2 on Plex it’ll actually be the episode of show1 that I downloaded. This is very weird and I’m not sure how long it’s been happening, but I recently updated the Sonarr version hoping it would fix it, but it didn’t.
Let me know if you need any more from me. I’m very close to just re-installing everything all over again.