Downloaded and moved however not showing in folder

Interesting problem. Everything working great, however I go into the folder and not seeing the show or the folder but it definitely shows as being moved.

what is interesting is I told the program to make a folder if non existed however it didn’t save, so I just did it again and this time it saved. So is it to late? Is there a way to refresh so it shows in the folder now? I know it downloaded and I know its there some where hidden if that makes sense.

It moved them to what ever folder you configured for the TV show. it will create it before moving if it didn’t already exist. You can see the path by editing the series or on the series details page.

ok, definitely didn’t move it. I actually am not sure where it is. Will search computer again, but here’s my settings maybe something isn’t perfect yet.

Under Series the path is: /volumes/hd2/tv shows/Downton Abbey

and screen shots for the sab and computer

ALSO:

Name:
downton.abbey.s05e08.720p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd
Source:
/Users/brendalemoine/Downloads/complete/downton.abbey.s05e08.720p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd/downton.abbey.s05e08.720p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd.mkv
Imported To:
/volumes/hd2/tv shows/Downton Abbey/Season 5/Downton Abbey - S05E08 - Episode 8 Bluray-720p.mkv

There is no folder called Season 5…

Permissions issue? Unless it was deleted it is there.

no def not there. can I redownload, sorry I’m not used to this yet

What status does Sonarr show for the episode? You can redownload it by searching for it, but if Sonarr sees a file then automatic search will fail and you should figure out what is going on before trying to force it with a manual search.

well I’m still at this, LOL, its not working at all now. I went into History and I see my shows downloaded but they really did not download because they are not on my hard drive anywhere or external drive. I"M at a loss completely.

Episode Imported
Name:
downton.abbey.s05e01.1080p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd
Source:
/Users/brendalemoine/Downloads/complete/downton.abbey.s05e01.1080p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd/downton.abbey.s05e01.1080p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd.mkv
Imported To:
/volumes/hd2/tv shows/Downton Abbey/Season 5/downton.abbey.s05e01.1080p.bluray.x264-shortbrehd.mkv

Permissions is my only suggestion here.

How is Sonarr being started?
Is it running as the same user as you’re logged in as?

If you go to terminal and run cd /volumes/hd2/tv shows/Downton Abbey/Season 5/ then ls -l what do you see?

HI Markus,

Can you tell me which screen shots you need to ensure that I’ve set everything up properly? I’ve resorted to manually downloading and nothing to do whatsoever with Sonarr. Sonarr thinks that the shows are there and won’t download and I even deleted the series and added back. Anyway I went to terminal and did as you asked and it says no such file or directory. LMAO what? You were also asking how Sonarr is being started. Oops thats a good question. I didn’t know it was something to start, although I have NZBdrone on, maybe thats it.

here’s a screen shot again of my directory. I will google and find out what I’m doing wrong, maybe something is hidden.

NzbDrone is now Sonarr - The Application Formerly Known As NzbDrone - Sonarr

Depending on how your external drive is configured it may be case sensitive in which case, /volumes/hd2/tv shows/Downton Abbey is not the same as: /Volumes/HD2/TV Shows/Downton Abbey The very first thing you should do is correct this. The other thing is fixing your Season folder format, change it to Season {season:00}

What is really strange now, is I had EP 1 and EP 2 in the download folder and added that path to drone factory and now those two episodes are gone completely from the downloads folder…LOL holy cats here we do again, the entire season five is back to cyberspace hidden somewhere…(I just went into drone factory and removed that path again)

Regarding your reply above, I did make sure it was configured properly as far as being case sensitive…I will continue to work on that drive maybe it’s not configured right although plex found it.

I"m not sure what you mean by season:00, don’t I already have it as Season 05, Season 04 etc? Or do you mean I should have it as Season 4, Season 5, etc?