Download Import failed

After my downloads are completed it is failing to import. It is saying the directory doestn’t exist. My question is how to I change that directory path that completed downloads are stored in?

Thanks in advance for your help.

That path comes from your download client. The final location Sonarr will import the files to is set on each series.

I am having the same issue and I think it relates to using a NAS as my storage device. It is not recognising a Mapped drive in Windows 10.

Have you read the ((FAQ))? It explains the issue with mapped network drives and services.

Thanks Markus101.

This seems to have worked, but it makes it very tedious when the program was working perfectly up to the last update with Mapped drives.

I have now had to spend an hour updating my N drive on the setup of each series to be \etc.

Is this something that will be fixed in the next version?

You can update them in batch on Series editor.

No, it’s a limitation from Microsoft.

Marcus, Thanks for the reply and I hope your message about using Series Editor helps someone else, because as I mentioned, I had already completed mine.

As for the Microsoft limitation. How did it just appear? This setup has been working perfectly with a NAS as a mapped drive forever. It only appeared to stop working on one of the last updates. I can’t pick which one though.

If this is an ongoing issue, might I recommend that you add your advice above what to do when Sonarr suddenly starts telling you a Mapped drive cannot be found. You need to edit the paths in Series Editor to remove the mapping and include the full server path.

It’s comes down to timing, depending when the service starts and when the mapped network drive is mounted it may work, but often fails after Windows is restarted.

MS doc on it: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms685143(v=vs.85).aspx

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.