Download Episodes Scan (RPI3) Failing

Unable to copy the files from the downloads folder and it’s giving me this error.

Error occurred while executing task DownloadedEpisodesScan: Access to the path “/home/pi/MyNAS/drone/Orphan.Black.S05E02.WEBRip.x264-RARBG” is denied.

And this is the exception message

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path “/home/pi/MyNAS/drone/Orphan.Black.S05E02.WEBRip.x264-RARBG” is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in :0
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in :0
at System.IO.Directory.GetFilesRecurse (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 all) [0x00000] in :0
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.GetFiles (System.String path, SearchOption searchOption) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DiskScanService.GetVideoFiles (System.String path, Boolean allDirectories) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesImportService.ProcessFolder (System.IO.DirectoryInfo directoryInfo, ImportMode importMode, NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesImportService.ProcessFolder (System.IO.DirectoryInfo directoryInfo, ImportMode importMode, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesImportService.ProcessRootFolder (System.IO.DirectoryInfo directoryInfo) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesCommandService.ProcessDroneFactoryFolder () [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesCommandService.Execute (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.Commands.DownloadedEpisodesScanCommand message) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[DownloadedEpisodesScanCommand] (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.Commands.DownloadedEpisodesScanCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel commandModel) [0x00000] in :0

The user Sonarr is running under doesn’t have permissions to access that path.

I think the issue is every time a download is done a new folder is created there and I don’t have the ownership of the new folder and the new files so sonarr can’t process them. Is there a way of ensuring all folders and files placed in that folder I have automatic ownership of it so that should solve the problem?

That’s a problem of configuring your Download Client, not Sonarr.

I have fixed the permissions issue but it is still not picking up the files. Showing Parse Error and Runtime 0.

The Log file is here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.