DownLoad dont start automatically

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4928
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
((Debug logs)): https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqtiqwiro1dhn1u/sonarr.debug.txt?dl=0
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:
Hi all,

I’m new user of Sonarr + SABnzbd
The episodes of my monitored TV shows are not downloaded automatically.
Manually if I search epidodes, all is ok and there are episodes that are ok with profiles I defined.
If I click on search monitored episodes in this serie, the download is correctly sent to SABnzbd
I’m using Usenet Cramwler with an interval of 15 minutes.

I dont see what is the problem,

Thank you,

Please ensure you’ve read the ((FAQ)) as how Sonarr finds releases to download is covered there.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
I’ve already seen this FAQ before opening the topic and I understand well the processus.
Manually asking Sonarr to download, he finds episodes ok with my profiles and not blacklisted and download its.
Automaticaly not.

May be ut’s a RSS problem,
I only had usernet as indexer, I’ve added Newnab.

Do you have any idea on where the problem might come ?

Thank you

If they are new episodes they will likely show up on RSS, if they are old episodes that aired days/months/years ago they will only appear on RSS if they are reposted (or a new quality is released).

Are you having issues with new episodes not being grabbed or old ones?
((Debug logs)) of the RSS Sync process will log Release rejected for the following reasons: when a release is rejected for any reason or Release accepted when it’s accepted. You’ll need to find a release in the logs that you expected to be grabbed and see why it was rejected.

I have an indexer without RSS feed.
So Sonarr can’t start to send download automatically ?
If it’s true I need to manually click the automic or manual search button ?
If all is true, can you explain why Sonarr use only RSS Feeds to start automatically downloads, and not have a task to launch automatic search regulary ?

Thanks JrCs

Correct, Sonarr uses RSS to find releases to grab (as explained in the ((FAQ))).

Yes.

Because it’s a waste of time and resources. A single RSS Sync can find zero or more releases that are viable. Where as a single search for a single episode can find at most one. So if you’re looking for two episodes that’s two requests every time if wants to know if it’s available and wouldn’t be useful for upgrades as you’d need to constantly search for every episode that was either missing or not yet at the cutoff.

Thanks markus for the explanations.

Hi all,

After adding others indexes, the automatic grab is ok for me.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.